2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 385.12
Adhesions of drum head to stapes
- Short description: ADHESION TYMPANUM-STAPES.
- ICD-9-CM 385.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 385.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 385.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 385.12: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H74.19 Adhesive middle ear disease, unspecified ear
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 385.12
- Adhesion(s), adhesive (postinfectional) (postoperative)