2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.56
Stenosis of nasolacrimal duct acquired
- Short description: ACQ NASOLACRML STENOSIS.
- ICD-9-CM 375.56 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 375.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 375.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.56: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acquired dacryostenosis
- Acquired dacryostenosis, both eyes
- Acquired nasolacrimal duct obstruction
- Bilat acquired dacryostenosis
- Bilat dacryostenosis
- Bilateral acquired dacryostenosis
- bilateral dacryostenosis
- L acquired dacryostenosis
- Left acquired dacryostenosis
- Left dacryostenosis
- Nasolacrimal duct obstruction, acquired
- Obstruction of nasolacrimal duct
- R acquired dacryostenosis
- Right acquired dacryostenosis
- Right acquired dacryostenosis (eye condition)
- Right dacryostenosis
- Stenosis of lacrimal system
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H04.559 Acquired stenosis of unspecified nasolacrimal duct