2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.05
Mycotic corneal ulcer
- ICD-9-CM 370.05 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 370.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 370.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.05: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat mycotic corneal ulcer
- Bilateral mycotic corneal ulcers
- Corneal ulcer, fungus
- Fungal keratitis
- L mycotic corneal ulcer
- Left mycotic corneal ulcer
- Mycotic corneal ulcer, both eyes
- R mycotic corneal ulcer
- Right mycotic corneal ulcer
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H16.069 Mycotic corneal ulcer, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.05
- Ulcer, ulcerated, ulcerating, ulceration, ulcerative 707.9