2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.00
Corneal ulcer unspecified
- loss of epithelial tissue from the surface of the cornea due to progressive erosion and necrosis of the tissue; usually caused by bacterial, fungal, or viral infection.
- Area of epithelial tissue loss from corneal surface; associated with inflammatory cells in the cornea and anterior chamber.
- Short description: CORNEAL ULCER NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 370.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 370.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.00: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
370.00 Alternative Terminology
Convert 370.00 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 370.00: