2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.42
Glaucoma associated with anomalies of iris
- Short description: GLAUCOMA W IRIS ANOMALY.
- ICD-9-CM 365.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 365.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.42: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.89 Other specified glaucoma
- Glaucoma assoc w iris anomaly
- Glaucoma assoc with iris anomaly
- Glaucoma due to iris anomaly
- Glaucoma w plateau iris
- Glaucoma with plateau iris
- Plateau iris
- Code first associated disorder, as:
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 365.42
- Glaucoma (capsular) (inflammatory) (noninflammatory) (primary) 365.9
- in or with