2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 349.1
nErvous system complications from surgically implanted device
- Short description: COMPLICATION CNS DEVICE.
- ICD-9-CM 349.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 349.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 349.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 349.1: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G97.82 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of nervous system
- Nervous system complication from surgically implanted device
- Nervous system complications from surgical implant
- Nervous system complications from surgical implanted device