2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.3
Other acute reactions to stress
- Disorder characterized by the development of anxiety and dissociative symptoms as a result of exposure to a traumatic event. Symptoms last at least two days and no longer than four weeks.
- Short description: ACUTE STRESS REACT NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 308.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 308.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 308.3: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
308.3 Alternative Terminology
Convert 308.3 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 308.3: