2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.22
Chronic motor or vocal tic disorder
- Short description: CHR MOTOR/VOCAL TIC DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 307.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 307.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.22: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F95.1 Chronic motor or vocal tic disorder
- Chronic motor tic disorder
- Tic disorder, chronic motor
- Tic disorder, motor, chronic