2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 219.8
Benign neoplasm of other specified parts of uterus
- Short description: BENIGN NEO UTERUS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 219.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 219.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 219.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 219.8: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D26.7 Other benign neoplasm of other parts of uterus
- Benign neoplasm of isthmus of uterus
- Benign neoplasm of placenta
- Chorioangioma (non-cancerous tumor of blood vessel in the placenta)
- Pseudo broad ligament fibroid
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 219.8
- Chorioangioma (M9120/0) 219.8