2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.82
Sars-associated coronavirus infection
- Short description: SARS ASSOC CORONAVIRUS.
- ICD-9-CM 079.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 079.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.82: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B97.21 SARS-associated coronavirus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- SARS (severe acute respiratory distress syndrome)
- SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome)
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome