2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 012.06
Tuberculous pleurisy tubercle bacilli not found by bacteriological or histological examination but tuberculosis confirmed by other methods (inoculation of animals)
- Short description: TB PLEURISY-OTH TEST.
- ICD-9-CM 012.06 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 012.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 012.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 012.06: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A15.6 Tuberculous pleurisy