2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 008.69
Enteritis due to other viral enteritis
- Short description: OTHER VIRAL INTES INFEC.
- ICD-9-CM 008.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 008.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 008.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 008.69: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A08.39 Other viral enteritis
- Adenoviral gastroenteritis
- Astrovirus gastroenteritis
- CMV colitis
- CMV enteritis
- Cytomegaloviral colitis
- Cytomegaloviral enteritis
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) colitis
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) enteritis